Monday, January 10, 2011

Mrs. Douglas's Winter Break

Welcome back everyone from Winter Break!

We are now into our second week back from break and it has ALREADY been pretty eventful! As you know we had a late start today due to the snowy weather. This is not my first experience with a snow delay this winter. Mr. Douglas and I went to New York City over the break to do a quick 4 day trip with his parents and experience some of what New York has to offer. We got A LOT more than what we expected. Due to the blizzard hitting the day we were due to leave, we got to spend an extra THREE days in the city. I have included some pictures from our trip. This was something amazing to witness and it was such an exciting adventure! Hope you enjoy!


Mr. Douglas and I in Rockefeller Center

Times Square

We saw Mary Poppins on Broadway. I LOVE Mary Poppins!

This is only 2 hours into the blizzard.

A snow pile up to my waist from the blizzard.

These cars were buried for days.

A butterfly at the Natural Museum of History

A MASSIVE sandwhich at a famous deli. Yum!
I hope you had a wonderful break too! I am so glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment